Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Vegas

(Kraig lisas husband and Carlos at the show)
carlos and i went to on our first trip without christian. which was to vegas with Kraig and Lisa
(Lisa and i at the show)
i had alot of fun but i missed christian so much its weird not having him with me i wasn't sure what to do with myself

(Carlos and i at PF CHANGS)
we went and ate at PF CHANGS i had never eatin there before and it was really good
(Kraig and Lisa at PF CHANGS)
we also saw and show called the V show (ultimate varity show) it was really good. the host was so funny.
(Carlos and i walking though Ceasers palace)
we also walked the strip and watched the water show. it was fun.

3 comments:

M.S. said...

I'm adding you to my blog. Hope to read more posts from you!!! I love your photos!

McKay Missy and Boys said...

I'm so glad that you and Carlos got to go on a date w/out Christian. I'm sure it was strange at first but a very nice break.

Renee said...

Hey Stanger. I miss you hope all is well! Call me sometime. Glad i found your blog.