Friday, March 13, 2009

my christian

so these pictures are backwards but yesterday i hear christian yelling my name so i walked over to see what was up as i got to him he told my "im skuck (stuck) mommy im skuck" of course i think this is so funny cuz he had climmed in the chair as you can see apove
i got him to calm down long enough for him to say cheese... and i got this lovely picture

we baked cookies the other day in the apron that his grandma cokie made him... and its no fun to bake cookies if you cant eat the batter


big smile



he always ask me "mommy i stir" when ever we cook or bake anything... hes my little helper




1 comment:

The Colton Family said...

I love that you got him calmed down long enough to take a picture. Both of my girls would have been freaking out, and I don't think they would have stopped to say 'cheese'.