Friday, October 23, 2009

new life

ok so im a little late posting this but just so everyone knows i have moved to mesa arizona... i have a job at the univ. of phoenix as an enrollment cousler i plan to attend uopx in december as well... im very excited about this move and my new life that will come of it... i think everyone know but carlos and i are offically divorced so this moved is about me stepping out on my own for the first time in my life... im scared but very happy about the move... i love you all
katy

4 comments:

M.S. said...

I'm so proud of you! You are a strong woman and have our love and support!

McCall said...

Congrats! You will do great I'm sure

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey my husband works at UOP. I know that it is huge and a lot of enrollment counselors there. Congrats! How do you like it here? Where at in Mesa are you? We live in Queen Creek. We love it here!
Megan Cox Meis

Katy said...

im in mesa... and loving it so far